Sunday, March 28, 2010

A drugstore dupe for Too Faced Shadow "Label Whore"

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to do a post about some things I have had in my makeup collection for quite some time, but are often neglected. Do you ever feel like you don't want to buy more makeup until you can really say .. "I'm using most of the products I have already bought?" Don't get me wrong, I love buying new things to try and I visit my local Ulta almost every week, but this can be an expensive addiction! And I know there are so many great things in my makeup storage I have never used or only used once or twice. So lately I have been limiting what I buy, and not buying anything pricey until I can really say I'm using what I have already.

Anyways...The other day I did a look with my Too Faced Glamour Revolution palette my sister bought me around Christmas time. One of my favorite shadows in the collection is called "Label Whore"

I found a dupe for this shadow while I was at Target about two months ago, it's the L'Oreal HiP High Intensity Pigment in Intrepid.

It is such a BEAUTIFUL color! To the eye it looks like a bluish, greenish, brownish red color.





To the left is "Label Whore" the right is "Intrepid"




Lastly.............

I was given the Cherry On Top Award by Ann at The Real Deal Reviews. Thanks for my first blog award! :)



Rules
1. Thank the person that gave this to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

Three things I love about myself are:

*I love that I am a Mommy. It came at an unexpected time for everyone in my life, but it really is the best thing that ever happened to me hands down.
*I love being the middle child. I have an older sister and younger brother.
*I love my eyelashes. They are naturally long and I can't tell you how many people have asked me if I am wearing fake lashes when I wasn't.

Picture of a person I adore:




My sister/best friend Nikita. She is currently a pilot in training for the USAF. She recently decided to start her own blog @ Graffiti Renegade

I would like to pass this award on to:

Rai @ Glam Morena
Miss P @ missp-princess-life
Melissa @ PrincessLisax3
Caitlin @ Chrysanthemum
Miss Kimmy @ Strawberry Stiletto



10 comments:

  1. i loev that palette, it looks amazing.
    your eyes look stunning! love.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the make up and I love the story! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it....wher can i buy them????nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is so pretty! The green and brown duochrome works really well on you! MAC has a similar pigment too, though I don't own it. And yeah, you have amazing lashes!
    Congrats on the award too, your sister is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post! great read - i am always in sephora and ulta, when i really don't NEED anything but always end up leaving with something! i guess i'm a makeup addict! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    dressed to please - you can get the hip pigment at pretty much any drugstore... the Too Faced palette at Ulta or Sephora.. well actually I don't think they are still carrying this particular palette but you could buy the single shadow

    Marce- that's cool, I don't own any MAC pigments... but i want the Melon pigment.

    @makeup majesty - me too! I walk through sephora all the time at my mall... most of the time just to look, for some reason i purchase more from ulta. I never NEED what i buy. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a pilot how cool. Your eyes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this eyeshadow patlete! I wonder when I am going to get it lol

    ReplyDelete