Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy V-Day!, Never Dying Fish

So yesterday.... I went to change my beta's water. I have three beta fish, and they are possibly the longest living fish I have ever owned. Anyhow, two of them are in the same tank (with a separating piece in the middle) and one has his very own tank. While I tried to pour the two that share the tank into their very own little cup while I cleaned their tank... my burgundy beta fell into the kitchen sink... ! I had no idea what to do...for a second I had the faucet water running on him and then I got a spoon and was able to save him. I just KNEW he was going to die, no water... the pressure of faucet water... and then me trying to save him with a spoon... but low and behold he is still alive today. I have had him for two years now, every other fish I had in the past died in like two months.


My amazing fish. lol

Anyhow....so I am expecting my Sigma Complete Brush Kit in the mail any day now... Yay! I can't wait to see what all the hype is about. Hopefully they don't disappoint. I will share what I think on them after I test them out!

Valentines day is around the corner and I hope everyone has a great day full of love. Whether you have someone to spend the day with or your just by yourself at home take the time to appreciate and love you and the ones that matter the most! :)

some of my loved ones
kailei, me and my sister, and me and my man! ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment