Sunday, January 17, 2010

NYX Cosmetics Sale

So... today I happened to find out that NYX Cosmetics was having a one dollar sale on their eyes, face, and lip products! $1 dollar! Usually I'm not one to buy makeup online if I could get it in the store... but I couldn't pass this up. The only thing is ... they get you with the shipping. The only shipping option was priority mail... with cost like $11.50 :( That was somewhat disappointing but I guess since the products were on such a great discount it kinda made it somewhat ok to have to pay that much. Sooo here's what I picked out. I can't wait to get them in the mail.



So... there's the stuff I picked..... Dark Brown/Brown Eyebrow duo, Shadows: skin, egg white, dolly pink, beanie, apricot moose, wild flower, creamy, 24 karet, mediterranean, and chai, and then for lip glosses: ginger sparkle, rose sparkle, plum sparkle... and then I also got the highlight from the highlight and contour set. All of these were 1$ each!



No comments:

Post a Comment