Saturday, January 2, 2010

FIRST!




Hello Beauty lovers!

So this is my FIRST blog... I'm so excited. I have decided that 2010 will be the year that I stop procrastinating, and do the things I have been telling myself I want to do, but don't actually get around to doing them. For a long time I have been following various beauty gurus on youtube, and recently on blogspot. I'm hooked! So I figured, why not start up my own blog and post my reviews, hauls, feelings, thoughts on various issues, etc.

Some background info:

22 years young; mother; fiance; student; makeup lover, starting to get more into fashion as far as clothes and shoes, and defining my own personal style.




This is my beautiful little girl !

1 comment:

  1. You have a great perspective being 22, I know women twice your age that don't have that kind of insight. Always be you, at all times and you will forever be blessed.

    ~Shereece

    May you always be encouraged and uplifted!

    ReplyDelete